Today I bring you something special to me. As you all know, I love solo guitar work and have since the inception back in the early days of the Neo–Classical, shred guitar craze. Uli Jon Roth, Yngwie Malmteen, Cacophony (Marty Friedman and Jason Becker), Joe Stump, Andy Timmons, Vinnie Moore, Steve Vai, Satch, Dream Theater (I know, not solo, but Petrucci has to be in this list) and many others. These were my heroes when I started playing guitar and bass when I was in my mid-teens. I could not get enough of them and still listen to all of the same music more than 35 year later. It never gets old and never gets boring. Needless to say, with this pedigree, it is hard to impress me when it comes to this form of music. This is a very, very tough form of guitar skill to play and play well. I don’t say that to be a guitar snob, but just stating the fact that this is a hard row to hoe when these are still the go-to artists for shred.
- P.O.D., ALIEN ANT FARM & DEAD GIRLS ACADEMY Kick Off European Tour!
- Dropkick Murphys On New Album “We’ve Got A Couple Songs That Are Like Pretty Ready To Go”
- How to choose essay writing service properly!
- LOUDER THAN LIFE 2019: Friday [Review & Photo Gallery]
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Matt Fazzi (RARE FUTURES/EX TAKING BACK SUNDAY)