After being introduced to Saint Ridley not once but twice this year as they opened for Coal Chamber. The band always takes the stage in a take no prisoners sort of way and immediately turns anyone within ear shot into a fan. One of the best feelings as a metal fan is going to a show to see a headliner and falling in love with the sound of an opening band and thats exactly what happened with me personally when I heard Saint Ridley for the first time. So by the second time I seen them 4 months later I was a fan. We certainly want to thank Paul for his time and look forward to seeing them a lot more in the future. Continue reading
- Album Review: MOONSCAPE – “Entity”
- DEAD HORSE TRAUMA Teams Up With EKTOMORPH For “The Death Before Dishonor Tour”
- Album Review: TOBY KNAPPS’ AFFLIKTOR – ‘SELF-TITLED’ [Partial Album Stream]
- ANVIL: ‘Pounding the Pavement’ – New Album & Tour Details!
- Review: THE OBSESSED – Self-Titled (Re-Issue) [Track Stream]