Chicago bred aurally curious outfit Meth have come out with a brand new single called “Inbred” for their new album, ‘Mother Of Red Light.’ Seriously, these guys are best described as if Limp Bizkit, Orgy and Clutch got together backstage and had an illegitimate baby. And I never knew I’d like that combination so much. Continue reading
- What Are 7 Content Creation Tips We Should Keep in Mind for 2020
- Wessel’s Top 10 Albums Of 2019!
- STEEL PANTHER Frontman “Bands Are Afraid To Connect Themselves With Our Brand Of Getting Laid, Doing Blow And Fucking Bitches”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Michael Starr (STEEL PANTHER)
- The Acacia Strain Guitarist Teases Band Will Celebrate Wormwood Album Live in “Very Cool, Unique Way”