Suffolk, England – 1991. Darkness manifests itself to the world of the living in the form of CRADLE OF FILTH. 26 years and eleven studio albums later this looming leviathan is back to haunt the dreams of mankind yet again with their twelfth studio album entitled “Cryptoriana – The Seductiveness Of Decay” (Nuclear Blast Records). Blazing fast execution, macabre imagery, and a complete mastery of the English language have allowed these creatures of the nether realm to imprint themselves into the upper echelons of extreme metal. Now comprised of Dani Filth – Vocals, Richard Shaw – Guitar, Marek ‘Ashok’ Smerda – Guitar, Daniel Firth – Bass, Lindsay Schoolcraft – Keys, and Martin Škaroupa – Drums, CRADLE OF FILTH is once again going to whisk you into a realm of lurid beauty and forlorn caliginosity. Continue reading
- Ep. 158 Briton Bond and Cody Quistad (Wage War) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- Bristol, Tennessee Rockers THE BUDDZ Release Video For “Crazy”
- Is A KISS Farewell Tour In The Works?
- CONFESSIONS OF A TRAITOR Live In Somerset, UK [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Rock On The Range 2018: DAY 2 [Review & Photo Gallery]