Bell Witch is a Seattle based duo act that are one of the few bands to own such an unique style that words can barely describe it. Their latest album ‘Mirror Reaper’ has been out since October 20th 2017 by Profound Lore Records and I am still amazed by how incredicle this piece of art is. Earlier releases ‘Longing’, ‘Four Phantoms’ & ‘Bell Witch Demo 2011’ were out of this damned world but with ‘Mirror Reaper’ they have really accomplished something that I almost feel unworthy of. But without wasting anymore time let’s get right into it.
- Review: BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME – ‘Automata II’
- Carolina Rebellion 2018: Saturday [Review & Photo Gallery]
- SLASH FT. MILES KENNEDY AND THE CONSPIRATORS Are Back With New Album and U.S Tour
- State Of The Art : STONED COBRA [Album Stream]
- State Of The Art: THE FORREST GUMP MILE HIGH MARATHON From Alabama [Full Official Stream]