Here is yet another example of band camaraderie. For those that follow my articles, you are well aware of my absolute love of my SOTA band from Colorado, Source. Recently, they shared a song by another local band called The Caveat. Having respect for my friends in Source, I trusted that they would not drop anything less than great, so I gave them a listen. One song led to another and then to another. Soon enough, I had listened to all of their singles and started over. Instrumental, Progressive Metal with influences from damned near every genre? Oh yeah. Instant fan! “That’s my jam”, in the words of you young pups! I immediately contacted Ben Gleason with Source and asked that he put in the good word for me with The Caveat and was able to get in touch with Nik Schafer, the bass player out of this kick ass band that had grabbed my attention so tightly, to get all the good stuff behind The Caveat’s music. I would like to thank Nik and the rest of The Caveat for helping provide such an extensive explanation of what make them what they are. Good stuff that made this informative piece possible!
- BREAKING BENJAMIN, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH (And More) Rock West Virginia [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Indian Folk Metal Band BLOODYWOOD Unveil New Video, ‘Endurant’!
- BLACKTOP MOJO Release Video For “Prodigal”
- ROCK USA Announces 2019 Lineup!
- INCITE Release New Single “Poisoned By Power” Featuring Chris Barnes of SIX FEET UNDER