Quiet Riot is a rock & roll phenomenon. Widely known as the first heavy metal band to top the US pop charts, the Los Angeles quartet became a global sensation thanks to their monsterous smash hit 1983 album, ‘Metal Health.’ That album topped the Billboard album charts for several months and the follow up album, ‘Condition Critical’ went double platinum. The band has continued to record (a total of 11 studio albums) and tour throughout their 30 + year history. The only remaining original member Frankie Banali’s history with Quiet Riot spans over 34 years and he has the distinction of being the only member of Quiet Riot to have recorded on every single Quiet Riot release. The band has now announced a November 8th release date for their upcoming album ‘Hollywood Cowboys.’ The album features 12 stunning tracks and was produced by Fankie Banali. The first single from the album “Don’t Call it Love,” is available for streaming below. Pre-order the album and stream the single here. Continue reading
- FALSE WITNESS: In The Company Of Snakes Album Review +Album Stream/”Out Of Ruin” Video Stream
- STEEL PANTHER Fuels Hysteria with BLACK STONE CHERRY In Kentucky!
- Online Casinos: How to Ensure Seriousness and Security Before Playing
- How Music Is Used To Create Different Emotions
- EXCLUSIVE SINGLE PREMIERE: YouTube Sensation VIOLET ORLANDI Bursts Into Scene With New Album