Thrash metal is alive and well. It was a genre born in the underground that spread like a wildfire across the globe and today is forefathers continue to unleash pulverizing records that inspire a new legion of fans. Put the recharged Metal Church into that category. After nearly a two-decade absence, vocalist Mike Howe rejoined the band and founding guitarist Kurdt Vanderhoof and Metal Church has been off and running ever since. The band dropped ‘XI’ in 2016 and followed that up with their 12thfull-length studio album ‘Damn If You Do’ in 2018. Metal Church has been on the road promoting the new record and played their last show before taking a break at Route 47 Pub & Grub in Fridley, Minnesota to celebrate the past, the present, and future of one of thrashes favorite sons. Continue reading
- Review: BURY TOMORROW – ‘Cannibal’ [Official Music Videos]
- Are Designer Handbags Worth Your the Money? 5 Things to Consider
- ERIC SARTANA – Dark Days [Album Stream]
- How to Survive Your First Heavy Metal Concert?
- The Ghost Inside’s Andrew Tkaczyk Recalls Producer Will Putney Pushing Him To Record Drums On Upcoming Album “I’m Glad That’s Actually Me Playing”