Thrash metal is alive and well. It was a genre born in the underground that spread like a wildfire across the globe and today is forefathers continue to unleash pulverizing records that inspire a new legion of fans. Put the recharged Metal Church into that category. After nearly a two-decade absence, vocalist Mike Howe rejoined the band and founding guitarist Kurdt Vanderhoof and Metal Church has been off and running ever since. The band dropped ‘XI’ in 2016 and followed that up with their 12thfull-length studio album ‘Damn If You Do’ in 2018. Metal Church has been on the road promoting the new record and played their last show before taking a break at Route 47 Pub & Grub in Fridley, Minnesota to celebrate the past, the present, and future of one of thrashes favorite sons. Continue reading
- The most dangerous manipulation technique: This is how a person can make you completely crazy!
- Do you feel that your love is near the end? These eight signs tell you that you are following the path of loving out!
- Guide to find casino sites Online
- How Keeping Help Desk Support in-House Can Hamper Your Firm?
- Improve Your Bowling by Rocking Out When You Bowl