Pussy Riot’s Peter Verzilov is in critical condition at Bakhrushin City Clinical Hospital in Moscow. Receiving treatment in the toxicology wing, Verzilov was admitted to the hospital late September 11. His partner Veronika Nikulshina, explained to Meduza that he’s started losing his sight, speech, and mobility. According to friends, the hospital would not allow his mother to see him the evening of September 12. They also would not disclose his condition or diagnosis “[At the hospital] they said they don’t have the right to disclose any information… They sent her away and were rude. They said they can’t admit her. They kept pointing at this sheet of paper, saying that they can’t disclose [any information] until the patient signs a release himself, but he’s unconscious,” a friend of Verzilov told Meduza. Continue reading
- BREAKING BENJAMIN, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH (And More) Rock West Virginia [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Indian Folk Metal Band BLOODYWOOD Unveil New Video, ‘Endurant’!
- BLACKTOP MOJO Release Video For “Prodigal”
- ROCK USA Announces 2019 Lineup!
- INCITE Release New Single “Poisoned By Power” Featuring Chris Barnes of SIX FEET UNDER