After being introduced to Saint Ridley not once but twice this year as they opened for Coal Chamber. The band always takes the stage in a take no prisoners sort of way and immediately turns anyone within ear shot into a fan. One of the best feelings as a metal fan is going to a show to see a headliner and falling in love with the sound of an opening band and thats exactly what happened with me personally when I heard Saint Ridley for the first time. So by the second time I seen them 4 months later I was a fan. We certainly want to thank Paul for his time and look forward to seeing them a lot more in the future. Continue reading
- Positive Brilliance In Stayne Thee Angel’s “Time & the Hourglass”!
- THE CONTORTIONIST Announces The Clairvoyant North American Tour & The Stories We Tell Ourselves Tour with headliner Nothing More!
- Interview: Woody Weatherman Says “Punk Was Huge For Corrosion of Conformity.”
- State Of The Art: CATATONIC PROFANATION!
- An Interview With Indian Brutal Death Metallers GUTSLIT [Video]