After being introduced to Saint Ridley not once but twice this year as they opened for Coal Chamber. The band always takes the stage in a take no prisoners sort of way and immediately turns anyone within ear shot into a fan. One of the best feelings as a metal fan is going to a show to see a headliner and falling in love with the sound of an opening band and thats exactly what happened with me personally when I heard Saint Ridley for the first time. So by the second time I seen them 4 months later I was a fan. We certainly want to thank Paul for his time and look forward to seeing them a lot more in the future. Continue reading
- NONPOINT Release Two New Songs and Details for Upcoming Album ‘X’ [Track Streams]
- Cody Quistad (WAGE WAR), “We’re Gonna Try to Make the Best Record Ever”
- Ep. 158 Briton Bond and Cody Quistad (Wage War) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- Bristol, Tennessee Rockers THE BUDDZ Release Video For “Crazy”
- Is A KISS Farewell Tour In The Works?