Days one and two of the inaugural Exit 111 Festival in Manchester, TN featured 30 bands and over 20 hours of southern rock, thrash, metalcore, alt rock and just about every other heavy music genre on one small farm in Middle Tennessee. Day three was poised to wrap things up with a bang, with another 15 bands and a scheduled three hour set from headliner and recently resurging late 80s rockers Guns N’ Roses. So pitter patter, let’s get at’er.
- EXIT 111 FESTIVAL 2019: Sunday [Review & Photo Gallery]
- PRONG Vocalist Reflects On Bands Fans Leaving After Success Of Hit Song “We’ve Never Gotten Those People Back, And I Don’t Know Why”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Tommy Victor (PRONG)
- 5 Interesting Facts about Vaping
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Frank Fanelli (THE WORLD WE KNEW)