Brazilian heavy metal icons, SEPULTURA, will unleash their upcoming studio album, ‘Machine Messiah’, on January 13th through Nuclear Blast. With their new music video “Phantom Self” they provide another thrilling look into their 14th studio release and deliver haunting images and sociocultural criticism in this clip directed by Mauricio Eca. A few weeks ago, the band has already released the lyric video of their first digital single, “I Am The Enemy”. Check it out here. The album was produced by the band and Jens Borgen (Soilwork, Opeth, Katatonia, Amon Amarth) of Fascination Street Studios in Orebro, Sweden. The stunning cover artwork for ‘Machine Messiah’ was created by Filipino artist Camille Della Rosa. Continue reading
- MONSTER MAGNET – New Album, ‘MINDFU*KER,’ Coming in March!
- Positive Brilliance In Stayne Thee Angel’s “Time & the Hourglass”!
- THE CONTORTIONIST Announces The Clairvoyant North American Tour & The Stories We Tell Ourselves Tour with headliner Nothing More!
- Interview: Woody Weatherman Says “Punk Was Huge For Corrosion of Conformity.”
- State Of The Art: CATATONIC PROFANATION!