Lucifer is back after the amicable departure of Gaz Jennings (Cathedral) in 2016. With help from Nicke Andersson (Exhumed), vocalist Johanna Sadonis could put the pieces back together. Writing the album together, these two have paved a new road for Lucifer. The bands new album ‘Lucifer II’ drops on July 6, 2018 via Century Media. You can read our full review of the album here. Continue reading
- Could 2020 Be The Year OASIS Reunites?
- NOTHING MORE Guitarist “Rock Bands Have No Balls To Take Risks”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Mark Vollelunga (NOTHING MORE)
- Five Finger Death Punch, Bad Wolves & More Radiate Rock In Lexington [Review & Gallery]
- What Are 7 Content Creation Tips We Should Keep in Mind for 2020