Formed in 1999, Bleeding Through have run the gamut of countries, labels, genre stylings and immense, genre-defining releases, influencing several generations of artists since their inception. This crushing Californian metal act seamlessly combine hardcore, symphonic and death metal in a maelstrom of magnificent aggression, weaving melody and mayhem together into a chaotic quilt. Dedicated to their craft in a way that has cast countless acts to shame, Bleeding Through are a band that many fans of extreme music may cite as one of their first truly “heavy” bands—and all these years later, they hold up just as strong, if not more so. While the band has been on a self imposed hiatus since 2104, reuniting in 2016 for a benefit show for The Ghost Inside following the bands horrific accident. As such the heavy metal landscape has changed a lot over the handful of years since the band called it a day. Metalcore has fallen out of favor with the mainstream, and theres been a sort of changing of the guard with “newer” bands like Bring Me The Horizon and A Day to Remember dominating the scene and heading in a more poppier direction.
- Review: BURY TOMORROW – Cannibal [Album Stream]
- SHINEDOWN; SHINING THEIR WAY UP TO MUSIC SUCCESS
- Review: DELANEY – A Small Remaining Quantity of Something [Album Stream]
- What Will Help You Become an Enterprise Administrator? All Important Info About Microsoft MS-100 Exam (from Its Topics to Practice Tests)
- Picture Perfect: How to Edit Pictures on Mac