Thrash metal is alive and well. It was a genre born in the underground that spread like a wildfire across the globe and today is forefathers continue to unleash pulverizing records that inspire a new legion of fans. Put the recharged Metal Church into that category. After nearly a two-decade absence, vocalist Mike Howe rejoined the band and founding guitarist Kurdt Vanderhoof and Metal Church has been off and running ever since. The band dropped ‘XI’ in 2016 and followed that up with their 12thfull-length studio album ‘Damn If You Do’ in 2018. Metal Church has been on the road promoting the new record and played their last show before taking a break at Route 47 Pub & Grub in Fridley, Minnesota to celebrate the past, the present, and future of one of thrashes favorite sons. Continue reading
- State Of The Art: Mississippi’s CLAWHAMMER [Album Stream]
- Review: CROWN THE EMPIRE – ‘Sudden Sky’ [Official Music Videos]
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Brandon Saller (ATREYU/HELL OR HIGHWATER)
- BETRAYING THE MARTYRS Cancel Tour After Van Accident and Fire [Video]
- KHEMMIS & CLOAK Kick Off North American Desolation Tour!