Tonight I was set to attend a sold-out performance by the band Live at the iconic O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire in London. Arriving late but ready to rock on arrival, the venue was crammed full and the buzz in the venue for Live to hit the stage was unreal. The feeling from the fans was a decent, friendly vibe and you felt like you were among friends. Everyone was looking after each other and being polite as we all had one thing in common: we’re here to witness a classic performance by a band that was essentially the soundtrack of the 90’s; Live. Continue reading
- NOTHING MORE Guitarist “Rock Bands Have No Balls To Take Risks”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Mark Vollelunga (NOTHING MORE)
- Five Finger Death Punch, Bad Wolves & More Radiate Rock In Lexington [Review & Gallery]
- What Are 7 Content Creation Tips We Should Keep in Mind for 2020
- Wessel’s Top 10 Albums Of 2019!