Dinosaur Pile Up is one of those bands that straddles not one but several genres. They have a unique blend of sounds that make them one of the most appealing up and coming bands in today’s music scene. The band formed in 2007 in England and quickly released their debut ‘My Rock ‘n’ Roll’ EP in 2008. Dinosaur Pile Up’s newest album ‘Eleven Eleven’ released on August 26th of 2016 via SO Recordings in the U.S. and Europe. The album is the follow up to 2013’s ‘Nature Nurture’ that was released in 2013. The new album was produced by Tom Dalgety (Pixies, Killing Joke, Opeth, Royal Blood). A the title track “Eleven Eleven” first released and fans were flocking to the bands unique style and sound. The band played last years Louder Than Life festival, and this year played Carolina Rebellion, Rock On The Range and Welcome To Rockville. The band has also completed not one, but two tours with Chevelle. First conquering the west coast and just finished up the east coast tour.
- Carolina Rebellion 2017 Day 3 Review [Photo Gallery]
- Post-Hardcore Band HORSENECK Kick Off Mini-Van Hell Ride Tour
- MISERY SIGNALS’ Ryan Morgan Talks About “Yesterday Was Everything” Documentary!
- ReverbNation Wants Your Band To Play Chicago Open Air 2017!
- DAYSEEKER Release “Abandon” Video From ‘Dreaming Is Sinking///Waking Is Rising’