Tonight I was set to attend a sold-out performance by the band Live at the iconic O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire in London. Arriving late but ready to rock on arrival, the venue was crammed full and the buzz in the venue for Live to hit the stage was unreal. The feeling from the fans was a decent, friendly vibe and you felt like you were among friends. Everyone was looking after each other and being polite as we all had one thing in common: we’re here to witness a classic performance by a band that was essentially the soundtrack of the 90’s; Live. Continue reading
- Review: BURY TOMORROW – ‘Cannibal’ [Official Music Videos]
- Are Designer Handbags Worth Your the Money? 5 Things to Consider
- ERIC SARTANA – Dark Days [Album Stream]
- How to Survive Your First Heavy Metal Concert?
- The Ghost Inside’s Andrew Tkaczyk Recalls Producer Will Putney Pushing Him To Record Drums On Upcoming Album “I’m Glad That’s Actually Me Playing”