Dinosaur Pile Up is one of those bands that straddles not one but several genres. They have a unique blend of sounds that make them one of the most appealing up and coming bands in today’s music scene. The band formed in 2007 in England and quickly released their debut ‘My Rock ‘n’ Roll’ EP in 2008. Dinosaur Pile Up’s newest album ‘Eleven Eleven’ released on August 26th of 2016 via SO Recordings in the U.S. and Europe. The album is the follow up to 2013’s ‘Nature Nurture’ that was released in 2013. The new album was produced by Tom Dalgety (Pixies, Killing Joke, Opeth, Royal Blood). A the title track “Eleven Eleven” first released and fans were flocking to the bands unique style and sound. The band played last years Louder Than Life festival, and this year played Carolina Rebellion, Rock On The Range and Welcome To Rockville. The band has also completed not one, but two tours with Chevelle. First conquering the west coast and just finished up the east coast tour.
- Review: GWAR – ‘The Blood Of Gods’ [Full Album Stream]
- Netherlands Power/Death Metal Hybrid SPARTAN Unveils New Beer And Supporting Release Show
- Blackened Hardcore Band CALLIGRAM Announce Debut LP, Stream New Video
- Preview of Ep: 123 with Rita Haney (DimebagzHag, Dimevision)
- TRIVIUM’S Matt Heafy On Streaming “It Does Pay, Ask Your Record Labels, If Its Not In Your Contract You Need To Rework Your Contract.”