Terrible and utterly sad news coming in from the nu metal community and rock and roll alike. LINKIN PARK legend and vocalist Chester Bennington reportedly has committed suicide at the age of 41 as reported by TMZ. Chester Bennington has been said to hang himself in his Palos Verdes private residence in Los Angeles on Thursday, July 20. His body was discovered in the residence on Thursday just before 9 AM. The news of his untimely demise was confirmed by the L.A. County Coroner to the Associated Press.
- TEXAS HIPPIE COALITION Brings Party To Tennessee W/ BELOW 7, DIRTY SOUL REVIVAL, & More [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Bourbon & Beyond Festival Spotlight: BLACKBERRY SMOKE [Official Videos]
- Review: WOLVES AT THE GATE – ‘Eclipse’ [Album Stream]
- Review: SUM 41 – ‘Order In Decline’ [Official Video]
- ROB ZOMBIE & MARILYN MANSON Unleash Hell In West Virginia [Review & Photo Gallery]