Terrible and utterly sad news coming in from the nu metal community and rock and roll alike. LINKIN PARK legend and vocalist Chester Bennington reportedly has committed suicide at the age of 41 as reported by TMZ. Chester Bennington has been said to hang himself in his Palos Verdes private residence in Los Angeles on Thursday, July 20. His body was discovered in the residence on Thursday just before 9 AM. The news of his untimely demise was confirmed by the L.A. County Coroner to the Associated Press.
- DIRTY HONEY MAKES PHENOMENAL RETURN TO TENNESSEE WITH JOYOUS WOLF
- FALSE WITNESS: In The Company Of Snakes Album Review +Album Stream/”Out Of Ruin” Video Stream
- STEEL PANTHER Fuels Hysteria with BLACK STONE CHERRY In Kentucky!
- Online Casinos: How to Ensure Seriousness and Security Before Playing
- How Music Is Used To Create Different Emotions