Massachusetts metalcore band Ligeia burst onto the scene in 2004 with their Ferret Records debut, Your Ghost Is A Gift, and toured relentlessly in support of it. Known for a raucous live show, and a penchant for hard partying the band would use those experiences to pen their follow up album, Bad News. With songs about breakups, drinking and other raunchy themes, the band would ultimately be their own worst enemies, with several lineup changes, the band broke up in 2009 only to reform in 2010 to put out 2011’s Welcome to Palm city, before breaking up again later that year. Continue reading
- Doc Coyle On GOD FORBID Reunion Ever Happening “It’s Hard To Gauge If People Really Care That Much”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Doc Coyle (BAD WOLVES)
- How Metal Music Influences Students
- What are the things to take care of before meeting your divorce attorney?
- Three things to do before your divorce process