DOWN THE STONE formed in 2013 in Italy. The band has retained all of its original members: Lorenzo “Lau” Ricci (guitar and vocals), Jordan “Gio” Conti (guitar), Lorenzo “Abbo” Grassi (bass) and Fabio “Hammer” Catozzi (drums) since their formation. The band has a modern and powerful rock sound, with some major influences from the rock and metal bands of years past. In the year of their formation they released their debut EP ‘Metamorphosis’. That EP was recorded at Frequencies of Monza Studio. In June of 2014, during a concert at the Legend of Milan, they were noticed by Marco Barusso, and he offered to produce their first full album, ‘Life’. Marco Barusso is mostly known for engineering and mixing 4 of fellow Italian band Lacuna Coil’s albums. Fast forward to June 17, 2016 when the band launched “Walking In My Shoes”, the first single from the album, which received excellent feedback. The band then released the album in December of 2016. DOWN THE STONE bring a lot of well-planned elements into their music. It really sits in that grey area between modern and old school metal and it’s the best of both worlds. Continue reading
- LINKIN PARK Frontman CHESTER BENNINGTON’s Wife Releases An Emotional Statement For The First Time
- Review: BLUES FUNERAL ‘Awakening’ [Exclusive Track Stream]
- CAVALERA CONSPIRACY Announce New Album ‘Psychosis’ Coming This Fall!
- Watch SLAYER Perform “Raining Blood” On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
- ARCHSPIRE Releases Second Song “Remote Tumour Seeker” From Upcoming Album