Swedish death metal masters, PAGANIZER who is pretty famous among the death metal legions has been wrecking chaos ever since they arose from the ashes of TERMINAL GRIP in 1998. They are known to play the trademark and classic Swedish Death Metal, a style which was created by veterans such as Entombed, Morbid, At The Gates etc, and like most if not every Swedish Death Metal band they also encapsulate the essential character of the distinct genre, the buzzsaw guitars. It is the trademark sound of most bands hailing from the viking north. Having released nine full-lengths, two best of/compilation albums, three splits and five EPs, they are ready to pulverize the masses with a tenth studio album, adding in to the ever increasing brutality of their warchest. ‘Land Of Weeping Souls‘, their upcoming tenth installment is ready and recorded and is slated for a summer release, on August 5th, 2017, out via Indian record label, Transcending Obscurity. Continue reading
- Ep. 158 Briton Bond and Cody Quistad (Wage War) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- Bristol, Tennessee Rockers THE BUDDZ Release Video For “Crazy”
- Is A KISS Farewell Tour In The Works?
- CONFESSIONS OF A TRAITOR Live In Somerset, UK [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Rock On The Range 2018: DAY 2 [Review & Photo Gallery]