If you’ve been following the internet recently, you most likely have come across a new viral video of Austin, Texas artist, Yayo Sanchez – or as Foo Fighters frontman, Dave Grohl dubbed him, “KISS guy.” The video shows the 25-year-old Sanchez performing “Monkey Wrench” onstage with his favorite band, Foo Fighters, while wearing full Gene Simmons’ “The Demon” face paint. In an interview with KVUE ABC following the event, Sanchez described the experience by saying, “It was nuts, man. That was definitely the best day of my life, hands down.” Continue reading
- BREAKING BENJAMIN, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH (And More) Rock West Virginia [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Indian Folk Metal Band BLOODYWOOD Unveil New Video, ‘Endurant’!
- BLACKTOP MOJO Release Video For “Prodigal”
- ROCK USA Announces 2019 Lineup!
- INCITE Release New Single “Poisoned By Power” Featuring Chris Barnes of SIX FEET UNDER