Metal and mainstream media don’t really have a good relationship do they? Well, I mean metal has featured a lot of time in the mainstream media, but we still don’t make the cut on the first priority. Among the media, the late night shows have been helping the sheeple get some dose of the unholy stuff. Today we bring to you that the two-time Grammy-winning thrash/metal legend SLAYER will make its 11:35PM late-night television debut on Thursday, July 27 when the band performs its iconic “Raining Blood” on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.” The show airs at 11:35PM ET/PT and 10:35PM CT on NBC. “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” has previously had many a metal and rock bands play, whether be it METALLICA rocking out with Jimmy involving an all kids instruments song, or BODY COUNT killing it with their groovy beats, or be it the metal gods, JUDAS PRIEST bringing the old school vibe to the late night show. This time though, its your own “SLAYAAAA..” as they plan to annihilate the show with their bloody song “Raining Blood“.
- Jake Kiszka Of GRETA VAN FLEET On Their Song Being Featured On Shameless “This Better Be In A Sex Scene”
- Review: Left Behind – ‘Blessed By The Burn’
- CKY Release New Music Video For “Head For A Breakdown” [HIM Tour Dates Listed]
- Stream A PERFECT CIRCLE’s All New Amazing Single “The Doomed”
- Louder Than Life 2017 – Louisville, KY DAY 1 REVIEW