Finally I had a chance to photograph and review a show of the legendary Alice Cooper, who brought the horror to Jiffy Lube Live in Bristow, Virginia. This is the third time I’ve seen Alice Cooper in Bristow, and I have enjoyed every single one of them, for there is never a dull moment in his show. Here is a guy who sent bone chilling shock waves through the spines of many a 70’s parents. Alice Cooper has been in the music industry for over fifty years. Here is a guy who redefined the world of shock rock, and is still delivering rock and horror with aplomb to the legion of his fans around the globe. And one can clearly see that here is a guy who truly enjoys being on the road playing in front of his fans. Alice Cooper needs no new spectacle, the classic ones are still as good as they used to be in the heydays of the 70’s. They need no improvisation. The theatrics and the energy on the stage flow effortlessly as it always has, the show is just perfect. All Alice Cooper needs to do is to show up on the stage with his band, and pick up the microphone. Continue reading
- Album Review: UNCLE ACID & THE DEADBEATS – ‘Wasteland’ (Rise Above Records)
- Ep. 181 Seann Nicols (Westfield Massacre) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- BAD WOLVES & THREE DAYS GRACE At Marble Factory In Bristol, UK [Review + Photo Gallery]
- BLESSTHEFALL Releases A Music Video For ”Wishful Sinking”!
- ATREYU – ‘In Our Wake’ REVIEW!