After about 14 years, JIBE has finally returned to the scene to release their fourth full length record, ‘Epic Tales of Human Nature’. The band originally formed in the mid 90s and became legendary in the music scene of Dallas, Texas. Their unique alternative rock sound came from influences such as U2, Pearl Jam, and Jane’s Addiction. They had success on the radio in the southern US with hits like “I’ll Meet You Halfway” and “Yesterday’s Gone”. The band toured nearly nonstop throughout their career, hitting the road with artists like Kings of Leon, Marilyn Manson, and Jerry Cantrell. JIBE broke up in 2004 shortly after their third record ‘Uprising’ (2003). The band reunited for their first show back in September 2015 and began work on this new record the following year. ‘Epic Tales of Human Nature’ was recorded at Orb Studios in Austin, Texas and produced by Matt Noveskey. The album drops in two weeks on June 9th. Pre-order the record here. Continue reading
- Are Designer Handbags Worth Your the Money? 5 Things to Consider
- ERIC SARTANA – Dark Days [Album Stream]
- How to Survive Your First Heavy Metal Concert?
- The Ghost Inside’s Andrew Tkaczyk Recalls Producer Will Putney Pushing Him To Record Drums On Upcoming Album “I’m Glad That’s Actually Me Playing”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Andrew Tkaczyk (THE GHOST INSIDE)