Sounding like something straight out of the 80s thrash era, Melbourne band Harlott have produced yet another incredible record. There are not many thrash bands in any era of the genre that match up with the ferocity that these guys bring. There is no mixing in different genres, it’s just straight in-your-face, kick ass speed/thrash metal! The band formed in 2006 and has released 2 EPs and 2 full length albums aside from this new album. Harlott began writing for ‘Extinction’ last year in 2016 after coming off a tour with Annihilation in Europe. The end result is yet another contender for album of the year as the superfluous amount of shredding fills your ears. Prepare for 51 minutes of intrepid, ravishing heavy pleasure. ‘Extinction’ is Harlott‘s third studio album and was recorded at Monolith Studios and mastered by the legendary Jens Bogren (Opeth, Paradise Lost, Sepultura). The record drops this week on April 7th via Metal Blade Records and you can pre-order it here. Continue reading
- WHISPERS OF ANDROMEDA Release New Music Video “Supernatural,” Announce EP Release Date
- Stream CANNIBAL CORPSE’s New Single “Code Of The Slashers” From Upcoming Album “Red Before Black”
- DEAD CROSS & SECRET CHIEFS 3 In Baltimore [Photo Gallery]
- MACHINE HEAD Announce North American Tour For Upcoming Album!
- State Of The Art – TERRAFORM