Flaw has been back together for a few years now and touring all over the country. Three of the bands core member remain in the band. Vocalist Chris Volz, Guitarist Jay Daunt, and Ryan Jurhs have an amazing chemistry together that is seen and heard in their music. Drummer Corey Sturgill was a great addition to the band and he has helped add another dimension to the band, and he is an entertaining drummer to watch. The band has released one new single in the past year titled “Bleed Red” which dominated air play on Sirius XM Octane when it was released to them exclusively. This song shows the band can still put out emotionally driven heavy music that touches a nerve with any listener. The band last release major release was “Endangered Species” back in 2006. Flaw has a loyal fan base that has been craving new music for quite sometime and they just got the news they have been waiting for. We spoke to the band back in October at the Louder Than Life festival about the new album and their timeline to release it. The band signed a deal with Pavement Entertainment and have no announced a date for the release of their new album Divided We Fall. Continue reading
- Carolina Rebellion Spotlight: TOOTHGRINDER
- ROTTEN SOUND Announce EP / New Track Streaming!
- Watch BLACK LABEL SOCIETY’s All New Music Video, “A Love Unreal”!
- Legendary Ex-MISFITS Front-Man MICHALE GRAVES Brings His “The Beginning Of The End Tour 2018” To Europe
- DESPISED ICON Come-back Headliner In London, UK! [Review + Photo Gallery]