California extreme metal veterans EXHUMED formed in 1990, went on hiatus in 2005, and reformed in 2010. Since their reformation they have release two albums ‘All Guts, No Glory’ (2011) and ‘Necrocracy’ (2013). The band has now entered the studio to record their sixth studio album and follow-up to 2013’s ‘Necrocracy’. Four years of waiting has certainly made this album one of the most highly anticipated albums releases of 2017. And for fans they can relax that the wait is almost over. The album will be entitled ‘Death Revenge’ and will see a late 2017 release via Relapse Records.
- Album Review: MOONSCAPE – “Entity”
- DEAD HORSE TRAUMA Teams Up With EKTOMORPH For “The Death Before Dishonor Tour”
- Album Review: TOBY KNAPPS’ AFFLIKTOR – ‘SELF-TITLED’ [Partial Album Stream]
- ANVIL: ‘Pounding the Pavement’ – New Album & Tour Details!
- Review: THE OBSESSED – Self-Titled (Re-Issue) [Track Stream]