California extreme metal veterans EXHUMED formed in 1990, went on hiatus in 2005, and reformed in 2010. Since their reformation they have release two albums ‘All Guts, No Glory’ (2011) and ‘Necrocracy’ (2013). The band has now entered the studio to record their sixth studio album and follow-up to 2013’s ‘Necrocracy’. Four years of waiting has certainly made this album one of the most highly anticipated albums releases of 2017. And for fans they can relax that the wait is almost over. The album will be entitled ‘Death Revenge’ and will see a late 2017 release via Relapse Records.
- Louder Than Life Spotlight: GRETA VAN FLEET
- DEAD CROSS Members Released From Police Custody!
- The Bucketlist With Sahil ‘DEMONSTEALER’ Makhija Of DEMONIC RESURRECTION
- SEVENDUST Guitarist John Connolly Says Writing Has Begun For New Album, Names Producer [Audio Available]
- GWAR Announce New Album ‘The Blood of Gods’ Due 10/20/17!