California extreme metal veterans EXHUMED formed in 1990, went on hiatus in 2005, and reformed in 2010. Since their reformation they have release two albums ‘All Guts, No Glory’ (2011) and ‘Necrocracy’ (2013). The band has now entered the studio to record their sixth studio album and follow-up to 2013’s ‘Necrocracy’. Four years of waiting has certainly made this album one of the most highly anticipated albums releases of 2017. And for fans they can relax that the wait is almost over. The album will be entitled ‘Death Revenge’ and will see a late 2017 release via Relapse Records.
- Album Review: FRIENDSHIP – Ain’t No Shame (Kozmik Artifactz)
- Brandan Schieppati (Bleeding Through) “We Helped Pioneer A Fucking Genre…We’ll Never Be Forgotten About”
- Ep. 154 Brandan Schieppati (Bleeding Through) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- CLUTCH, THE BRONX, RED FANG & FIREBALL MINISTRY Rock The Bluegrass State [Review & Gallery]
- GATECREEPER To Kick Off The Sweltering Ecstasy North American Co-Headlining Tour w/ FULL OF HELL