Groovy. Progressive. Symphonic. It sounds like it comes straight out of Scandinavia. However, this all comes from the brain of one man from Jacksonville, Florida. His name is Andrew Howington and his project is called Chorosphere. Howington plays every instrument, programs, writes, sings and probably gives exceptional life advice. The amount of depth and flavor in Chorosphere is akin to the orchestration done by Ayreon, Epica, Sonata Arctica and Mayan. Continue reading
- Picking the Right Kind of Music for Your Event
- How to Choose the Perfect Axe for Your Next Metal Project?
- Want To Publish Your Content And Keep It Safe? Here Are Some Tips
- New York’s Traditional Irish Music Scene: Back With A Bang
- MEGADETH, LAMB OF GOD, TRIVIUM & HATEBREED Bring Metal To Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]