Transcontinental black/death metal band Hiss From The Moat have released a lyric video for their new track, “The Harrier”. This international powerhouse was founded by James Payne (Vital Remains, Hour of Penance) with Italian friends bassist/vocalist Carlo Cremascoli and guitarist Giacomo “Jack” Poli. In 2009 the three-piece released their debut EP The Carved Flesh Message. Sharing the stage with acts such as Psycroptic, Skeletonwitch and The Black Dahlia Murder they took their project to as many audiences as possible. Four years later they released their debut full-length Misanthropy via Lacerated Enemy/Nuclear Blast. During this period Payne left Italian death metal band Vital Remains to work full time on Hiss From The Moat. Taking their blended sound of black and death metal the band toured Europe and Asia with acts such as Behemoth, Belphegor and Rotting Christ. The band then brought on guitarist/vocalist Max Cirelli. Continue reading
- Review: BURY TOMORROW – ‘Cannibal’ [Official Music Videos]
- Are Designer Handbags Worth Your the Money? 5 Things to Consider
- ERIC SARTANA – Dark Days [Album Stream]
- How to Survive Your First Heavy Metal Concert?
- The Ghost Inside’s Andrew Tkaczyk Recalls Producer Will Putney Pushing Him To Record Drums On Upcoming Album “I’m Glad That’s Actually Me Playing”