I cannot think of a better way to spend Veterans Day than attending a show of rabidly patriotic bands brought together for the release of Stayne Thee Angel’s new CD Time and the Hourglass. At the last minute, I decided to review the show since I have been unable to attend many shows as of late. Held at one of my favorite local haunts here in Jacksonville, FL, Jack Rabbits, I got there a couple of hours early to hang out with my friends in Inner Demons, listen in on their sound check and meet the other bands, both of which I have seen a number of times and highly enjoy listening to; not to mention I was anxious to hear what Stayne Thee Angel had to offer with their new CD. Let’s just say this was one helluva good night!
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Adam De Micco (Lorna Shore) Pt 2
- KISS & DAVID LEE ROTH Ignite The Night In Lexington, Kentucky [Review & Photo Gallery]
- State Of The Art: South Dakota’s WORK OF WOLVES [Album Stream]
- Lorna Shore Guitarist Comments On Band’s Career Being Threatened By Former Vocalist “Is This Going To Come Crashing Down?”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Adam De Micco (Lorna Shore)