This was one of those tours that I could not, would not, miss. As soon as Gojira and Opeth revealed the dates for a co-headlining tour of the U.S., the plans for a trip to Indianapolis’s Egyptian Room on May 13th were set in motion. With none other than the Devin Townsend Project opening for the metal titans, this tour was destined to go down as the heaviest, prog-infused expedition that I have ever witnessed. Continue reading
- Louder Than Life Spotlight: GRETA VAN FLEET
- DEAD CROSS Members Released From Police Custody!
- The Bucketlist With Sahil ‘DEMONSTEALER’ Makhija Of DEMONIC RESURRECTION
- SEVENDUST Guitarist John Connolly Says Writing Has Begun For New Album, Names Producer [Audio Available]
- GWAR Announce New Album ‘The Blood of Gods’ Due 10/20/17!