Blacktop Mojo have been riding on the successes of their sophomore release ‘Burn the Ships’ and they hit the stage at this year’s Rock Allegiance in Camden, New Jersey. 2018 has been a busy year for them between touring, their crowdfunding campaign, and recording. They are currently unsigned to a major label even with the success of crowd favorites like “Where the Wind Blows” and their cover of Aerosmith’s “Dream On”. Continue reading
- Bourbon & Beyond Festival Spotlight: THE RECORD COMPANY
- Rock & Roll Totally Isn’t Dead!
- Review: PALE GREY LORE – ‘Eschatology’ [Album Stream]
- ZAKK SABBATH Keeps The War Machine Turning In Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Healing Power of Music: How Music Therapy Helps Those With Parkinson’s Build Strength