Blacktop Mojo have been riding on the successes of their sophomore release ‘Burn the Ships’ and they hit the stage at this year’s Rock Allegiance in Camden, New Jersey. 2018 has been a busy year for them between touring, their crowdfunding campaign, and recording. They are currently unsigned to a major label even with the success of crowd favorites like “Where the Wind Blows” and their cover of Aerosmith’s “Dream On”. Continue reading
- FALSE WITNESS: In The Company Of Snakes Album Review +Album Stream/”Out Of Ruin” Video Stream
- STEEL PANTHER Fuels Hysteria with BLACK STONE CHERRY In Kentucky!
- Online Casinos: How to Ensure Seriousness and Security Before Playing
- How Music Is Used To Create Different Emotions
- EXCLUSIVE SINGLE PREMIERE: YouTube Sensation VIOLET ORLANDI Bursts Into Scene With New Album