Blacktop Mojo have been riding on the successes of their sophomore release ‘Burn the Ships’ and they hit the stage at this year’s Rock Allegiance in Camden, New Jersey. 2018 has been a busy year for them between touring, their crowdfunding campaign, and recording. They are currently unsigned to a major label even with the success of crowd favorites like “Where the Wind Blows” and their cover of Aerosmith’s “Dream On”. Continue reading
- PUPPY – ‘The Goat’ [Album Review + Video Stream]
- INKCARCERATION Festival 2019 Announces Lineup!
- Ryan Wombacher (Bleeding Through/Light The Torch) “I Slept On Fuckin Kitty Litter”
- BREWtally Speaking: Ryan “Womby” Wombacher (Light The Torch, Bleeding Through)
- Fit For An Autopsy Announce UK & EU 2019 Tour!