Australian natives THE FUROR prepare an explosive concoction of death, black and thrash metal and the result is scathing to say the least. The bands not so secret weapon, drumming phenomenon Dizazter is part of Singaporean legends IMPIETY, but with THE FUROR he’s taking it to a different extreme. Mind-boggling drumming aside, his skills with guitars too are no less impressive and he has laid down all the songs for this album. Aided by guitarist Hellhound and The Grand Impaler on bass, THE FUROR whip up a storm of biblical proportions. From start to finish, the album is absolutely unforgiving but it has its share of clever variations and deft tempo changes without derailing the entire momentum. ‘Cavalries of the Occult’ will go down as one of the most venomous albums of its time. THE FUROR’S explosive ‘Cavalries of the Occult’ release, due out March 5th on Transcending Obscurity Records. The album was produced by Nizam Aziz of IMPIETY at Studio 47, in Singapore. The band just released the stream for ‘Rampage Upon the Rational’, and were already streaming 2 other tracks from the album which are ‘Death Manifest’, and ‘The Flames of Fate’. These 3 tracks will give you a head start on the album before it releases tomorrow. This is an album you will not want to miss. ‘Cavalries of the Occult’ has instant appeal and will surely be a cult classic for years to come. Continue reading
- Anvil, Night Demon, Graveshadow, Hollow Leg and Rhythm of Fear Rock Jacksonville, FL!
- The Bucketlist With BYZANTINES’s Chris “OJ” Ojeda!
- Chicago Open Air Spotlight: WHORES.
- LOST TO THE WAVES Premiere “Ghosts Of Autumn” [Exclusive Track Stream]
- GORGUTS Plan Tour Of The States With DEFEATED SANITY & EXIST in June; Canadian Dates W/ DYSRYTHMIA Next Month!