The official 2019 lineup has just been unveiled for the eighth annual Decibel Magazine Tour: For the first time ever in America, the monumental Florida death-metallers Cannibal Corpse and Morbid Angel will co-headline this winter. They will be joined by Bay Area up-and-comers, Necrot and Denver’s Blood Incantation. For the final week of the tour, New York death metal legends, Immolation will tap in to support Morbid Angel as Cannibal Corpse exits the tour. Continue reading
- LAMB OF GOD Guitarist Mark Morton Announces New Solo Album!
- Just Announced: BARONESS & DEAFHEAVEN Co-Headlining US Tour Dates For Spring 2019
- Watch Ozzy Meet The Outrageous Mac Sabbath For Very The First Time! [Video]
- Review: CURRENTS – ‘I Let The Devil In’ EP [Official Music Video]
- CHICAGO OPEN AIR 2019 Lineup Announcement!