The inaugural Epicenter Festival that was held in Rockingham, North Carolina earlier this month was, to most, a major success. Others will disagree, pointing out flaws in traffic congestion for the first two days and the Day 2 headliners, Tool and Judas Priest, among others being canceled due to severe weather. Which I agree was a little inconvenient, but when you understand anything can happen during a festival, especially a festival’s first year as well as a new venue, you take it as it comes. Although there were a few hiccups throughout the weekend (nothing major that would warrant the degree of dissatisfaction that a lot of individuals have expressed) the majority of the festival-goers got their money’s worth and really enjoyed yet another amazing weekend hosted by the Danny Wimmer Presents crew. Continue reading
- How Metal Music Influences Students
- What are the things to take care of before meeting your divorce attorney?
- Three things to do before your divorce process
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Ivan Moody (FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH)
- KNOCKED LOOSE On Fans At Their Shows “Do Whatever You Want, You Paid To Be Here.”