As the release of Dale Crover’s (Melvins) debut solo album, ‘The Fickle Finger of Fate’ (Aug. 4, ), gets closer, the legendary drummer shares a second new song from the 20-track album, “Hillbilly Math,” The album which releases August 4th via Joyful Noise Recordings was co-produced by Crover and longtime partner-in-crime Toshi Kasai. Crover played the bulk of the instruments on the collection (guitar, keyboards, drums) as well as vocals. Guests include Redd Kross’ Steven McDonald, Dan Southwick (Altamont) and Crover’s adorable 11-year-old daughter Scarlett who assists with violin, percussion and vocals. Continue reading
- METALLICA Mixer Steve Thompson on ‘…And Justice For All’, “They Have No Desire To Remix It!”
- Ep. 140 Steve Thompson (Producer) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- Interview: Justin Graves of VEXES [Audio Stream]
- Carolina Rebellion Spotlight: TOOTHGRINDER
- ROTTEN SOUND Announce EP / New Track Streaming!