Chicago hardcore unit Harm’s Way will kick off a US tour supporting death metal icons and Metal Blade labelmates Cannibal Corpse tomorrow night, continuing to support their devastating new album ‘Posthuman’! Beginning at The Senate in Columbia, South Carolina, the tour will tear its way through over two-dozen cities before concluding on December 6th at The Culture Room – Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Read on for full dates!
- BREAKING BENJAMIN, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH (And More) Rock West Virginia [Review & Photo Gallery]
- Indian Folk Metal Band BLOODYWOOD Unveil New Video, ‘Endurant’!
- BLACKTOP MOJO Release Video For “Prodigal”
- ROCK USA Announces 2019 Lineup!
- INCITE Release New Single “Poisoned By Power” Featuring Chris Barnes of SIX FEET UNDER