“Hair I Go Again” is the story of director Steve McClure and longtime friend Kyle Kruger’s journey to reunite their 25-years defunct, eighties hair metal band Tryxx in hopes to achieve commercial success today. The now middle-aged Steve and Kyle have already done the unthinkable and quit their day jobs in order to pursue the possibility of finally making their rock star dreams come true, but is it too late? Continue reading
- Are Designer Handbags Worth Your the Money? 5 Things to Consider
- ERIC SARTANA – Dark Days [Album Stream]
- How to Survive Your First Heavy Metal Concert?
- The Ghost Inside’s Andrew Tkaczyk Recalls Producer Will Putney Pushing Him To Record Drums On Upcoming Album “I’m Glad That’s Actually Me Playing”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Andrew Tkaczyk (THE GHOST INSIDE)