Approaching 10 years as a band, The Drip is about to release their most monumental record yet, ‘The Haunting Fear of Inevitability’. Hailing from Richland, Washington, this will be the band’s follow up to ‘A Presentation of Gruesome Poetics’, released in 2014. The new release was produced by Toxic Holocaust frontman, Joel Grind, and mastered by Brad Boatright. Boatright has worked with the likes of Skeletonwitch, Weekend Nachos, and Gatecreeper. ‘The Haunting Fear of Inevitability’ will be released on January 13th, 2017 through Relapse Records. Continue reading
- JUNGLE ROT Release ‘Send Forth Oblivion’ Video & Announce Tour!
- Joey Jordison About MURDERDOLLS “We Have A Bunch Of Songs That Have Been Written”
- Review: POWERWOLF – ‘The Sacrament Of Sin’ [Official Music Videos]
- Rock Allegiance 2018 Spotlight: KNOCKED LOOSE
- Ep. 164 Joey Jordison (Sinsaenum) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast