Massachusetts has a laundry list of bands that have left their mark on the hardcore/metal world and The Acacia Strain certainly have left their mark on the scene. Fronted by Vincent Bennett, the sole original member, TAS burst onto the scene with 2004’s ‘3750’. The band practically lives on the road, and have supported several of their MA counterparts in Unearth, Killswitch Engage and traveling the globe several times over after dropping 7 albums over their 15+ year career. Their most recent offering, 2017’s ‘Gravebloom’, continues to showcase the bands penchant for an all out aural onslaught. Continue reading
- The most dangerous manipulation technique: This is how a person can make you completely crazy!
- Do you feel that your love is near the end? These eight signs tell you that you are following the path of loving out!
- Guide to find casino sites Online
- How Keeping Help Desk Support in-House Can Hamper Your Firm?
- Improve Your Bowling by Rocking Out When You Bowl