It’s not often you get to see two amazing bands at a small hole in the wall venue. When I say hole in the wall venue I of course mean that lovingly to the fullest extent. The Hideaway in Johnson City is one of the best smaller venues/bars to see a show. Havok have recently been on tour with several other bands as immediate support. Some dates had Extinction A.D., Black Breath, and Psychosomatic. While we do enjoy all of those bands we felt very lucky we got the pleasure of seeing Black Fast open for the mighty Havok. It always helps as well when a regional act is put on the bill and they step up to the stage and totally kill their set and make a shit ton of new fans. That regional act would be Wise, Virginia natives Grave Rat. Continue reading
- THE CONTORTIONIST Flourish On Stage In Warsaw, Poland [Review & Photo Gallery]
- TOOTHGRINDER Release “I Am” Video; Write Passionate Testimony About Addiction!
- Aftershock 2019 Spotlight: THE HU [Video Stream]
- SKUNK ANANSIE And QUEEN ZEE Shakes Up Bristol [Review & Photo Gallery]
- How To Hire Professional Essay Writer