With their debut EP is still in the works, Los Angeles CA’s own Dirty Honey have already been wowing listeners across the country with a refreshing twist on their rock roots. The band is currently gearing up for a busy 2019, kicking off in March as a supporting act for Red Sun Rising on their “Peel” tour alongside Goodbye June, and making appearances at some of the biggest rock festivals the Summer has to offer including Epicenter and Welcome to Rockville! Continue reading
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Mark Vollelunga (NOTHING MORE)
- Five Finger Death Punch, Bad Wolves & More Radiate Rock In Lexington [Review & Gallery]
- What Are 7 Content Creation Tips We Should Keep in Mind for 2020
- Wessel’s Top 10 Albums Of 2019!
- STEEL PANTHER Frontman “Bands Are Afraid To Connect Themselves With Our Brand Of Getting Laid, Doing Blow And Fucking Bitches”