With their debut EP is still in the works, Los Angeles CA’s own Dirty Honey have already been wowing listeners across the country with a refreshing twist on their rock roots. The band is currently gearing up for a busy 2019, kicking off in March as a supporting act for Red Sun Rising on their “Peel” tour alongside Goodbye June, and making appearances at some of the biggest rock festivals the Summer has to offer including Epicenter and Welcome to Rockville! Continue reading
- Review: BURY TOMORROW – ‘Cannibal’ [Official Music Videos]
- Are Designer Handbags Worth Your the Money? 5 Things to Consider
- ERIC SARTANA – Dark Days [Album Stream]
- How to Survive Your First Heavy Metal Concert?
- The Ghost Inside’s Andrew Tkaczyk Recalls Producer Will Putney Pushing Him To Record Drums On Upcoming Album “I’m Glad That’s Actually Me Playing”