Support local music. We keep saying that because bands of the future almost always start with a local fan base; the exceptions being, so called, super-groups or bands that are put together by someone already on a label. There is no shortage of bands busting their collective butts to get a name for themselves so that they can make what they love their career or simply as an outlet to share their musical perspective with a wider audience. The constantly evolving music business is tough, ultra-competitive and many times frustrating for “undiscovered” talent throughout the world. They work so hard and, many times, get so little in return outside of the pride of producing something from their souls that they can call their own. Support local, no matter where local is. Today I would like to share some local talent from all over Florida through our annual, A Not So Silent Night 2017 concert held at Mavericks Live in downtown Jacksonville, FL, showcasing some of our best Rock and Metal bands. Special thanks going out to Brian Woodward of Bleeding In Stereo for not only hosting, but putting us on their guest list. Always a good time brother!
- Review: HARAKIRI FOR THE SKY – ‘Arson’ [Track Stream]
- Anvil Set To Fire Up “Pounding the Pavement”
- JOHN 5 “I Don’t Really Quit Bands Even When It Gets Really Bad”
- Ep. 134 John 5 (Rob Zombie) // Bob Nalbandian – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- Review: Flaw Lands In Jacksonville, FL and Tears Up 1904 Music Hall