This was one of those shows that I could not wait to get to; kind of like Christmas a few weeks late. Not only was I waiting to see a now legendary band, but also to see some friends I have not seen in quite a while, see a couple of bands I have not seen before and able to see a couple of favorite local bands that I have become friends with over time. Great being part of the local Metal scene here in Jacksonville! Some of the best people playing some of the best music available anywhere! Gotta love it! Thanks to GoBig Entertainment for making this show happen!
- Picking the Right Kind of Music for Your Event
- How to Choose the Perfect Axe for Your Next Metal Project?
- Want To Publish Your Content And Keep It Safe? Here Are Some Tips
- New York’s Traditional Irish Music Scene: Back With A Bang
- MEGADETH, LAMB OF GOD, TRIVIUM & HATEBREED Bring Metal To Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]