Back in the 2000’s Glassjaw were one of my favourite go-to bands, but for different reasons like tour cancellations and personal reasons, I never made it to a gig. So when I had the opportunity to get access to an iconic venue with this iconic band I could not miss it. Continue reading
- Review: PLAGUE THROAT – ‘Evolutionary Impasse’ [EP]
- Epicenter Festival Spotlight: HIGH ON FIRE [Official Videos]
- SHE CRIES WOLF Releases New Single ”Magdalene” Featuring Ahren Of THE AMITY AFFLICTION!
- Review: BAND VS BRAND Documentary By Bob Nalbandian [Official Trailer]
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Lindsay Schoolcraft (Cradle Of Filth)