P.Y.L.O.T. was a staple in the South Central Kentucky music scene during the early to mid 2000’s. They have just announced for the first time they are making their entire discography available for online streaming services everywhere. For those unfamiliar with P.Y.L.O.T. they formed in 2000 in Glasgow, Kentucky by founding members Wes Buchanan- Guitar & Programming, Tony Oswald- Vocals, Cody Meek- Guitar and “Shep” aka Matt Shepherd- Bass, while they were still attending Glasgow High School. The had a proggressive sound with some elements of industrial metal. P.Y.L.O.T. featured both beautiful melodic vocals as well as intense aggressive screams. The quartet jammed for a few years with a drum machine providing the beats. Wade Tucker joined the band in 2002 as P.Y.L.O.T.’s first drummer, although they still implemented the drum machine in most all their songs. In 2004 Wade Tucked exited the band making way for drummer Matt Devore to join the founding members of the band and remained with them until their final show in May of 2008. Continue reading
- Review: BURY TOMORROW – ‘Cannibal’ [Official Music Videos]
- Are Designer Handbags Worth Your the Money? 5 Things to Consider
- ERIC SARTANA – Dark Days [Album Stream]
- How to Survive Your First Heavy Metal Concert?
- The Ghost Inside’s Andrew Tkaczyk Recalls Producer Will Putney Pushing Him To Record Drums On Upcoming Album “I’m Glad That’s Actually Me Playing”