Sacramento, California’s classic rockers Tesla return with their eighth studio album ‘Shock.’ Classic rock is a term that may not be desired, despite being earned. Tesla has been running from unwarranted labels from day one, so this is likely nothing new. They were labeled early on as a “hair band” or even as a “glam band,” despite clearly being way more of a center of the road, straight-ahead rock band. Tesla’s lineup has relatively remained the same over the years, with only minor changes, and it shows in the songs. The album is chock-full of classic Tesla that not only held my attention but made me revisit some of my favorite Tesla tunes after spinning it. See: “Mama’s Fool” from 1995’s ‘Bust a Nut.’ Continue reading
- Review: YALDABAOTH ‘That Which Whets the Saccharine Palate’ [Album Stream]
- 6 Steps to Turn Your Spare Room Into a Music Studio
- How to Use CBD Oil for Anxiety?
- Microsoft AZ-303 Exam as a Lifeline That Will Help You Build Your Career: Identify Your Weaknesses with Practice Tests
- The Technology Behind the Best Mobile Slots