Transcontinental black/death metal band Hiss From The Moat have released a lyric video for their new track, “The Harrier”. This international powerhouse was founded by James Payne (Vital Remains, Hour of Penance) with Italian friends bassist/vocalist Carlo Cremascoli and guitarist Giacomo “Jack” Poli. In 2009 the three-piece released their debut EP The Carved Flesh Message. Sharing the stage with acts such as Psycroptic, Skeletonwitch and The Black Dahlia Murder they took their project to as many audiences as possible. Four years later they released their debut full-length Misanthropy via Lacerated Enemy/Nuclear Blast. During this period Payne left Italian death metal band Vital Remains to work full time on Hiss From The Moat. Taking their blended sound of black and death metal the band toured Europe and Asia with acts such as Behemoth, Belphegor and Rotting Christ. The band then brought on guitarist/vocalist Max Cirelli. Continue reading
- The most dangerous manipulation technique: This is how a person can make you completely crazy!
- Do you feel that your love is near the end? These eight signs tell you that you are following the path of loving out!
- Guide to find casino sites Online
- How Keeping Help Desk Support in-House Can Hamper Your Firm?
- Improve Your Bowling by Rocking Out When You Bowl