Bell Witch is a Seattle based duo act that are one of the few bands to own such an unique style that words can barely describe it. Their latest album ‘Mirror Reaper’ has been out since October 20th 2017 by Profound Lore Records and I am still amazed by how incredicle this piece of art is. Earlier releases ‘Longing’, ‘Four Phantoms’ & ‘Bell Witch Demo 2011’ were out of this damned world but with ‘Mirror Reaper’ they have really accomplished something that I almost feel unworthy of. But without wasting anymore time let’s get right into it.
- ROCKUSA Festival Spotlight: FIRE FROM THE GODS [Official Videos]
- GODSMACK, VOLBEAT & STITCHED UP HEART Break The Ice In Minneapolis [Review & Photo Gallery]
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Ryan Clark (DEMON HUNTER)
- AFTERSHOCK Expands To 3 Days With Lineup Featuring TOOL, SLIPKNOT, BLINK-182, KORN, ROB ZOMBIE, STAIND & Many More
- Sonic Temple Spotlight: THE MARK LANEGAN BAND