Bell Witch is a Seattle based duo act that are one of the few bands to own such an unique style that words can barely describe it. Their latest album ‘Mirror Reaper’ has been out since October 20th 2017 by Profound Lore Records and I am still amazed by how incredicle this piece of art is. Earlier releases ‘Longing’, ‘Four Phantoms’ & ‘Bell Witch Demo 2011’ were out of this damned world but with ‘Mirror Reaper’ they have really accomplished something that I almost feel unworthy of. But without wasting anymore time let’s get right into it.
- Review: BURY TOMORROW – Cannibal [Album Stream]
- SHINEDOWN; SHINING THEIR WAY UP TO MUSIC SUCCESS
- Review: DELANEY – A Small Remaining Quantity of Something [Album Stream]
- What Will Help You Become an Enterprise Administrator? All Important Info About Microsoft MS-100 Exam (from Its Topics to Practice Tests)
- Picture Perfect: How to Edit Pictures on Mac