Bell Witch is a Seattle based duo act that are one of the few bands to own such an unique style that words can barely describe it. Their latest album ‘Mirror Reaper’ has been out since October 20th 2017 by Profound Lore Records and I am still amazed by how incredicle this piece of art is. Earlier releases ‘Longing’, ‘Four Phantoms’ & ‘Bell Witch Demo 2011’ were out of this damned world but with ‘Mirror Reaper’ they have really accomplished something that I almost feel unworthy of. But without wasting anymore time let’s get right into it.
- METALLICA Mixer Steve Thompson on ‘…And Justice For All’, “They Have No Desire To Remix It!”
- Ep. 140 Steve Thompson (Producer) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- Interview: Justin Graves of VEXES [Audio Stream]
- Carolina Rebellion Spotlight: TOOTHGRINDER
- ROTTEN SOUND Announce EP / New Track Streaming!