The 10th anniversary of Rock On The Range is slowly approaching. Founder of the festival, Danny Wimmer, has had major success with several festivals around the U.S. including Louder Than Life in Louisville, Kentucky, Carolina Rebellion in Charlotte, North Carolina and several others which round out the loudest month of the year during which most of these festivals occur. Rumor has it that Danny will be making an appearance on a radio station and possibly naming some of the headliners or bands that may be gracing the stage for the big anniversary. So just in case he does name some of them, we wanted to make our predictions prior to Monday. The show will take place May 20th, 21st, and 22nd in Columbus, Ohio as it has for several years. Continue reading
- New Tool Album: Post-release Weather Forecast
- Ep. 182 Max Cavalera (Soulfly) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- All That Remains Guitarist Oli Herbert Has Passed Away Today.
- Album Review: ACE FREHLEY – ‘Spaceman’ (Entertainment One)
- Review: GRETA VAN FLEET – ‘Anthem Of The Peaceful Army’ [Select Tracks Streaming]